METAL ROOFING FOR DENVER COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
If it's over your head, we're on top of it.
Metal is one of the most reliable roofing materials on the market for commercial and industrial buildings.
Metal roofs are fireproof and they hold up very well to all types of harsh weather conditions.
They are also relatively low maintenance and can last up to 50-70 years making them a cost-efficient solution in the long run.
Add to this list the fact that most metal roofs are made from 35%-95% recyclable and/or recycled materials, and it is easy to see why they are quickly becoming a very popular solution.
LONG LASTING – DURABLE – COLOR CHOICES – VARIETY OF STYLES
WE KNOW COMMERCIAL ROOFING…
Scott’s Roofing knows that commercial roofing is a substantial investment – one that is just as important as the business it protects.
We understand your roof is the first line of defense against the extreme elements – and the protection you and your customers rely on.
- Your roof has to be in great shape to keep tenants happy
- Your roof has to be energy efficient
- Your roof should keep noise to a minimum
- Leaks must be a non-issue
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial property is a
- Shopping Center
- Medical Office
- Multi-Family Housing
- Other Enterprise
Scott’s Roofing Colorado takes the time to understand your specific needs and provides you the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for protecting and improving your business.
Our Business is Roofing Colorado Businesses
Scott’s Roofing understands that your commercial roof is a substantial investment and is as important as the business it protects.
You want your roof in great shape to:
- keep tenants happy
- be energy efficient
- ensure noise is at a minimum
- make leaks a non-issue
Invest in your commercial success – starting at the TOP.
We work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in Scott’s Roofing is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial enterprise is
- a shopping center
- a warehouse
- or multi-family housing
We take the time to understand your needs and provide the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for you and your business.
And because we respect and value our beautiful but fragile environment, we take every precaution to leave it even better than we found it!
WE KNOW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT…
Protecting the integrity of your building is Scott’s Roofing’s number one goal because it’s your number one goal.
We know this, because our team is comprised of folks from a variety of different professional backgrounds – including property management.
We’ve been in your shoes, and now your designated project manager will be with you through every phase of your roofing project – start to finish.
You’ll be provided customized options to help you meet your goals, designed for the specific needs of your building.
A Quick Checklist of Things to Consider…
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Of course, additional questions unique to your property will arise, but this is designed to get the conversation started.
Once you’re ready to move forward, we’ll be happy to work with you to ensure that your new commercial roof is as strong and sturdy as the business it protects.
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA's to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.