Shingle Roofing for Denver Commercial Buildings
If it’s over your head, we’re on top of it.
Architectural and asphalt shingle roofs are great fits for steep-slope commercial buildings because they offer weatherproofing, insulation, and fire resistance while remaining cost-efficient.
Additionally, they come in almost any color, and designer shingles mimic the luxurious
appearance of more expensive materials such as shakes, tile, and slate.
Long Lasting – Durable – Color Choices – Variety Of Styles
Scott’s Roofing knows that commercial roofing is a substantial investment – one that is just as important as the business it protects.
We understand your roof is the first line of defense against the extreme elements – and the protection you and your customers rely on.
- Your roof has to be in great shape to keep tenants happy
- Your roof has to be energy efficient
- Your roof should keep noise to a minimum
- Leaks must be a non-issue
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial property is a
- Shopping Center
- Medical Office
- Multi-Family Housing
- Other Enterprise
Scott’s Roofing Colorado takes the time to understand your specific needs and provides you the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for protecting and improving your business.
Our Business is Roofing Colorado Businesses
You want your roof in great shape to:
- keep tenants happy
- be energy efficient
- ensure noise is at a minimum
- make leaks a non-issue
Invest in your commercial success – starting at the TOP.
We work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in Scott’s Roofing is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial enterprise is
- a shopping center
- a warehouse
- or multi-family housing
We take the time to understand your needs and provide the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for you and your business.
And because we respect and value our beautiful but fragile environment, we take every precaution to leave it even better than we found it!
We Know Property Management...
Protecting the integrity of your building is Scott’s Roofing’s number one goal because it’s your number one goal.
We know this, because our team is comprised of folks from a variety of different professional backgrounds – including property management.
We’ve been in your shoes, and now your designated project manager will be with you through every phase of your roofing project – start to finish.
You’ll be provided customized options to help you meet your goals, designed for the specific needs of your building.
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
OUR UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS:
We'll leave your property better than we found it. And we'll be with you every step of the process...
Before, during, and after the storm
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.