COMMERCIAL ROOFING FOR COLORADO
Scott’s Roofing experts have been providing Colorado Business Owners, Property Managers, and HOA’s with roofing design safety, security, and peace of mind for over 10 years.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED, COLORADO!
Commercial Roofing Systems for Colorado’s Environment
…A Beautiful State with a Variety of Weather Challenges
The unpredictable weather of Colorado demands reliable roofing systems installed by roofing experts who understand and appreciate the importance of our environment.
Our number one goal is protecting the integrity of your building through any combination of elements, including
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED, COLORADO!
It was easy to set up the initial consultation and each communication afterwards was prompt. We got the roof and gutters replaced in 1 day.
We just had our roof replaced by Scott’s. It was a wonderfully easy experience. They were respectful of our property and did a great clean-up job. We would use Scott’s again in a heartbeat!
The company was super transparent about everything and reasonably priced for the quality of work. They’re also a Certified B Corp. which added to their credibility.
We Understand the Concerns of Responsible Property Managers …
Because We’ve Been There!
Many of our Scott’s Roofing Team members have been in your shoes.
We know the importance you place on the safety and welfare of those who live and work within your buildings.
That’s why we assign a Designated Project Manager to provide you with customized options – and the support you need – through every phase of your commercial roofing project.
Your Commercial Roof is the First Line of Defense
…A Substantial Investment in the People and the Business It Protects
Scott’s Roofing understands that your commercial roof is a substantial investment and it’s just as important as the business it protects.
You want your roof in great shape
- to keep tenants happy
- to keep the building energy efficient
- to keep noise to a minimum
- to keep leaks a non-issue
We work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether you have a shopping center, a warehouse or multi-family housing, we’ll take the time to understand your personal needs and provide the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for your business.
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Of course, additional questions unique to your property will arise, but this is designed to get the conversation started.
Once you’re ready to move forward, we’ll be happy to work with you to ensure that your new commercial roof is as strong and sturdy as the business it protects.
Scott’s Roofing Colorado Inspection Program
…Proactive Management for Your Investment
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.