Commercial EPDM Roofing in Boulder, CO
If it’s over your head, we’re on top of it.
We all know that unpredictable weather in Boulder, Colorado, can wreak havoc on our properties, whether that’s heavy snowfall, hail, or rain.
The last thing you need to worry about as a business owner is roofing issues.
EPDM roofing is a popular choice for low-slope and flat roofs on commercial properties. The roof is made from a highly durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane that provides a strong barrier to harsh weather conditions.
EPDM roofs come in black or white and are sold in different widths, from 7.5 to 50 feet. You can also choose between two thickness options: 45 and 60 mils.
Choose Scott’s Roofing to help you install EPDM roofs to protect your business!
Long Lasting – Durable – Color Choices – Variety Of Styles
Why Choose EPDM Roofing for Your Boulder Business?
There are many roofing options to choose from, but EPDM roofs are arguably the best choice compared to standard options.
If you’re thinking about upgrading your Boulder business roof, EPDM is the way to go. Here’s why:
- Outstanding Durability: EPDM roofing is known for its longevity and durability. It can withstand Boulder’s harsh weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, UV radiation, and hailstorms.
- Highly Flexible: EPDM is a lightweight, flexible material resistant to cracking, peeling, and other damage that can result from building movement or settling. As a result, EPDM roofs can adapt to temperature fluctuations without compromising integrity.
- Reduce heating and cooling costs: Since these roofs resist UV radiation, you’ll get to enjoy energy savings, too!
A Quick Checklist of Things to Consider
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Boulder Commercial EPDM Roofing Services
At Scott’s Roofing, we bring over a decade of unwavering commitment to Colorado’s residential and commercial roofing needs. Specializing in commercial EPDM roofing services in Boulder, we offer expert solutions tailored to your property.
Whether you need EPDM roof replacements, repairs, or new installations, our experienced team ensures first-class quality and unbeatable value.
When your existing EPDM roof has reached the end of its lifespan or is severely damaged, we specialize in efficient and expert replacements. Our team conducts thorough assessments to determine the scope of replacement, ensuring a seamless transition to a new, durable EPDM roof.
In cases where you need to address leaks, punctures, or other issues, we can also provide quick repairs to your roofs. We conduct detailed inspections, identify root causes, and implement effective repairs to extend roof life.
Why Choose Scott’s Roofing?
At Scott’s Roofing, our goal is to leave your property better than we found it. When you work with us, you get a dedicated project manager to guide you every step of the way. No more bouncing around!
We’re with you from the first inspection all the way to the final review. It’s a straightforward, hassle-free process that our customers appreciate. At Scott’s Roofing, your project is not just another task – it’s a personalized, customer-focused experience tailored to your needs.
Beyond that, we’re committed to installing the best quality, environmentally friendly roofs. Our goal is to become fully carbon-neutral by 2030, and we’ve implemented a comprehensive sustainability strategy to do just that. Many of our roofs are made from high-performance, upcycled materials, so you have peace of mind knowing that when you choose us, you’re also making a greater impact on the world.
OUR UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS
We'll leave your property better than we found it. And we'll be with you every step of the process...
Before, during, and after the storm
WE KNOW COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Scott’s Roofing knows that commercial roofing is a substantial investment – one that is just as important as the business it protects.
We understand your roof is the first line of defense against the extreme elements – and the protection you and your customers rely on.
- Your roof has to be in great shape to keep tenants happy
- Your roof has to be energy efficient
- Your roof should keep noise to a minimum
- Leaks must be a non-issue
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial property is a
- Shopping Center
- Medical Office
- Multi-Family Housing
- Other Enterprise
Scott’s Roofing Colorado takes the time to understand your specific needs and provides you the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for protecting and improving your business.
We Know Property Management
Protecting the integrity of your building is Scott’s Roofing’s number one goal because it’s your number one goal.
We know this, because our team is comprised of folks from a variety of different professional backgrounds – including property management.
We’ve been in your shoes, and now your designated project manager will be with you through every phase of your roofing project – start to finish.
You’ll be provided customized options to help you meet your goals, designed for the specific needs of your building.
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.