Commercial Metal Roofing in Boulder, CO
If it’s over your head, we’re on top of it.
Your commercial property needs reliable roofing to protect your biggest asset, your business!
To do that, you may want to consider metal roofs – one of the top choices for businesses in Boulder, Colorado.
Metal roofs last between 40 and 70 years and can protect your home in just about all weather conditions, whether that’s wind, hail, or snow.
Best of all, metal roofing is eco-friendly – 35% to 95% recyclable, and comes in many color options and styles.
You can trust the team at Scott’s Roofing to help you pick and install the best possible metal roofing system for your commercial building.
Long Lasting – Durable – Color Choices – Variety Of Styles
Why Choose a Metal Roof for Your Boulder Business?
With so many roof materials, choosing can feel daunting, but here are a few reasons why metal might be the right solution for you.
- Longevity: Metal roofs can last a whopping 40-70 years, depending on the metal type. In comparison, traditional asphalt roofs typically last only 12-20 years.
- Energy Efficiency: These roofs reflect the sun’s rays, reducing roof surface heat. This can lead to a cool 10-25% cut in cooling costs!
- Durability: When properly installed, metal roofs can withstand strong winds up to 140 miles per hour. They won’t corrode or crack easily – plus, they’re low maintenance, saving you from costly repairs.
- Safety: Metal roofs won’t spark or catch fire during a wildfire or lightning strike.
Environmentally Friendly: Metal roofs are mostly upcycled, aligning with our sustainability strategy. Plus, they’re 100% recyclable at the end of their roof life. This is a huge difference from shingles, where a large portion ends up in building-related waste.
A Quick Checklist of Things to Consider
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Boulder Commercial Metal Roofing Services
For over ten years, Scott’s Roofing has been a constant, delivering exceptional roofing services all throughout Boulder. We’ve seen just about everything.
You can speak to our highly-trained contractors and project managers, who will guide you while tailoring the project to your needs.
At Scott’s Roofing, we offer a range of commercial roofing services in Boulder, including new roof installations, repairs, and replacements. Our team will perform a walk-through to analyze your existing roof before we touch your property.
From there, we can address issues like leaks, dents, or loose panels. By the end of the project, we’ll ensure that your metal roof is customized to your desired style and built to handle the rigorous weather conditions that Boulder can send your way.
Why Choose Scott’s Roofing?
We know you may not have the time to stress out about roofing issues. That’s why you can trust us to handle that for you.
We put our customers at the forefront of everything we do. Your dedicated project manager will act as your trusted partner, guiding you every step of the way from initial inspection to final review. They’ll even help you file an insurance claim if your roof was damaged by a weather event.
On top of that, we’ve made it our mission to become fully carbon-neutral by 2030. Our sustainability strategy centers around using high-quality upcycled materials and working with non-profit partners.
Call Scott’s Roofing today and have the peace of mind of knowing that your roof will be there to protect your business.
OUR UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS
We'll leave your property better than we found it. And we'll be with you every step of the process...
Before, during, and after the storm
WE KNOW COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Scott’s Roofing knows that commercial roofing is a substantial investment – one that is just as important as the business it protects.
We understand your roof is the first line of defense against the extreme elements – and the protection you and your customers rely on.
- Your roof has to be in great shape to keep tenants happy
- Your roof has to be energy efficient
- Your roof should keep noise to a minimum
- Leaks must be a non-issue
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial property is a
- Shopping Center
- Medical Office
- Multi-Family Housing
- Other Enterprise
Scott’s Roofing Colorado takes the time to understand your specific needs and provides you the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for protecting and improving your business.
We Know Property Management
Protecting the integrity of your building is Scott’s Roofing’s number one goal because it’s your number one goal.
We know this, because our team is comprised of folks from a variety of different professional backgrounds – including property management.
We’ve been in your shoes, and now your designated project manager will be with you through every phase of your roofing project – start to finish.
You’ll be provided customized options to help you meet your goals, designed for the specific needs of your building.
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.