Commercial Shingle Roofing in Boulder, CO
If it’s over your head, we’re on top of it.
Your business is your priority, which is why a new shingle roofing system might be just what you need.
A well-designed shingle roof can protect the structural integrity of your building from Boulder’s harsh weather conditions. Shingles are installed in an overlapping fashion to create a waterproof barrier and work particularly well on steep-slope commercial buildings.
These roofs are versatile and available in various colors, and high-end shingles can provide a luxurious appearance.
At Scott’s Roofing, we have over a decade of experience installing commercial shingle roofing systems for properties all across Colorado, including Boulder, and are ready to serve you!
Long Lasting – Durable – Color Choices – Variety Of Styles
Why Choose Shingle Roofing for Your Boulder Business?
In Boulder, you’re faced with all kinds of weather conditions, be it rain, hail, or snow. And with extreme temperatures, getting roofing contractors to say yes to installation during certain times of the year can be a struggle.
Shingle roofs offer many advantages over other roof materials for commercial buildings, such as silicone and EPDM. Here’s why:
- Weather Resilience: Shingle roofs, especially asphalt and architectural shingles, are effective at withstanding Boulder’s temperamental weather conditions. They offer protection against snow, ice, and UV radiation.
- Insulation Benefits: When properly insulated, they contribute to temperature regulation, reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Lightweight: Most homes are built to handle the weight of these shingles without any extra support. On the other hand, heavy materials like slate can be a problem, adding more weight and money to the equation.
A Quick Checklist of Things to Consider
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Boulder Commercial Shingle Roofing Services
For over ten years, Scott’s Roofing has been the leader in providing roofing services, including shingle roof replacements, repairs, and installation.
We are experts at what we do and can advise you on the best materials, installation, and design options to fit your commercial roofing needs in Boulder.
When your current roof reaches the end of its lifespan, it’s time for a change. We’ll remove the old roof and inspect the underlying structure. Then, we’ll install new shingles, leaving your property in a better place.
If you notice leaks, missing shingles, or even severe damage from weather events, you might need repairs. We perform a thorough analysis of your roof to find the source of the problem. From there, our contractors go in and fix the issue, whether that’s replacing the damaged shingles, fixing leaks, or anything else we can do to make your roof look new again.
Why Choose Scott’s Roofing?
At Scott’s Roofing, we put our customers first and have your best interest at heart.
When you work with us, you communicate with a dedicated project manager who answers all of your questions. Rest assured, they’ll guide you every step of the way from initial inspection to final review and even filing an insurance claim.
Beyond our customer-centric approach, we also are committed to our sustainability strategy. Our company aims to be completely carbon-neutral by 2030.
That means we use products that offset carbon emissions and reduce waste. When working with us, your roof is built with high-quality upcycled Malarkey shingles. As a result, you’ll also be contributing to a better planet!
OUR UNCOMPROMISING STANDARDS
We'll leave your property better than we found it. And we'll be with you every step of the process...
Before, during, and after the storm
WE KNOW COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Scott’s Roofing knows that commercial roofing is a substantial investment – one that is just as important as the business it protects.
We understand your roof is the first line of defense against the extreme elements – and the protection you and your customers rely on.
- Your roof has to be in great shape to keep tenants happy
- Your roof has to be energy efficient
- Your roof should keep noise to a minimum
- Leaks must be a non-issue
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll work tirelessly to ensure that your investment in us is paid back in full.
Whether your commercial property is a
- Shopping Center
- Medical Office
- Multi-Family Housing
- Other Enterprise
Scott’s Roofing Colorado takes the time to understand your specific needs and provides you the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for protecting and improving your business.
We Know Property Management
Protecting the integrity of your building is Scott’s Roofing’s number one goal because it’s your number one goal.
We know this, because our team is comprised of folks from a variety of different professional backgrounds – including property management.
We’ve been in your shoes, and now your designated project manager will be with you through every phase of your roofing project – start to finish.
You’ll be provided customized options to help you meet your goals, designed for the specific needs of your building.
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.