Commercial Roofing Services in Lafayette, CO
When protecting your business in Lafayette, Scott’s Roofing is here to help. Our expert team offers a wide range of commercial roofing services to safeguard your investment.
Commercial Roofing Systems
We've got you covered, Lafayette!
Finding the right roofing contractor isn’t easy. You need to know that they will take good care of your property.
Scott’s Roofing has over ten years of experience serving Colorado, and we have seen it all. We offer a range of services, including roofing replacements, repairs, restorations, and coatings, so your roof comes out as good as new.
But how do we work? At Scott’s Roofing, we aim to deliver a truly unique and personalized experience. When you work with us, you’re assigned a dedicated project manager who guides you every step of the way, from initial assessments to project completion – leaving no stone unturned.
A Quick Checklist of Things to Consider…
As you decide if you’re ready to upgrade your roof, you will have some things to consider. We’ve done this quite a few times, so we put together a check list to help guide you through the inspection process of your commercial property:
- What are your investment objectives for the property and what is the desired warranty length?
- How much capital are you willing to invest in your roof?
- What type of property usage details do you need to consider?
- Roof Traffic
- Impact of employees/residents
- Short term inconvenience vs. long term comfort or peace of mind
- What is the practical roofing solution based on your property location?
- What are the local building codes?
- How is your building constructed?
- Details of roof construction
- Leaving existing roof deck or starting new
- What are your insulation needs?
- What kind of materials have been used for your roof deck?
- How do you maintain and protect your investment?
Lafayette Commercial Roof Replacements
Lafayette is no stranger to severe weather conditions, including hail, snowstorms, hurricanes, and other natural disasters.
Your business could be one event from falling apart, especially if you’ve left your roof unchecked for a long time.
When you need commercial roof replacements, Scott’s Roofing has you covered. Our expert team has high-quality premium-grade material to help support your property.
We typically work with materials such as:
- EPDM: A versatile and durable synthetic rubber roofing material, EPDM is a common commercial roofing option used throughout the US in low-slope buildings.
- Metal: Fireproof, environmentally friendly, and long-lasting, metal roofing for commercial buildings is a popular choice for many property owners.
- Shingle: A great, cost-conscious option for steep-slope commercial roofing thanks to the weatherproofing, insulation, and fire resistance.
- Silicone: Roof coating, a layer of silicone that fills in cracks, seams, or blisters, is a great option for extending the life of a roof in good shape.
- TPO: A heat-reflective and energy-efficient option that helps offer protection against ultraviolence, ozone, and chemical vulnerabilities.
Lafayette Commercial Roof Repairs
In Lafayette, Colorado, unpredictable weather, especially hail and wind storms, poses a threat to commercial roofs. At Scott’s Roofing, we specialize in handling the aftermath of these seasonal challenges.
If your roof sustains damage, you may qualify for repairs or replacement covered by your commercial property insurance. Acting quickly is vital, as most insurance providers typically allow only 12-24 months from the time of damage to project completion.
Our team collaborates with insurance providers, taking the photos for you and even helping you file your claim.
As your trusted partner, Scott’s Roofing guides you through the insurance claim process, ensuring your property’s protection and efficiently executing necessary repairs. Delaying action on storm damage can lead to further issues, so let us help you restore order to your commercial property.
Lafayette Commercial Roof Restoration & Coatings
Are you experiencing roof leaks? Or perhaps your roof is visibility deteriorating, and you’re worried that the structure’s integrity may be compromised.
That’s where Scott’s Roofing restoration and coating services can help. If left untreated, water can seep in, causing mold and interior damage.
It’s better to address this issue before it’s too late, as it can be a huge safety hazard for your customers.
Based on the assessment, our expert team will develop customized solutions tailored to the specific needs of your roof. This may include repairing damaged areas, reinforcing weak points, and applying the appropriate coating for weather protection.
Restoration is a more cost-effective solution than an entire replacement, and it’s great if you only need to address specific areas of the roof.
We Understand the Concerns of Responsible Property Managers, Because We’ve Been There!
Many of our Scott’s Roofing Team members have been in your shoes.
We know the importance you place on the safety and welfare of those who live and work within your buildings.
That’s why we assign a Designated Project Manager to provide you with customized options – and the support you need – through every phase of your commercial roofing project.
Our Commercial Roof Inspection Program
Proactive Management for Your Investment
Our inspection program for property managers and HOAs is designed to proactively manage roofing portfolios.
Allowing Property Managers and HOA’s to:
- Assess damage from storms
- Determine depletion rates for older roofs
- Forecast when a particular roof may need to be repaired or replaced
- Establish accurate budgets for the future
This program provides great value, helping commercial property owners to eliminate the guess work when it comes to the necessity for replacing roof membrane.
When damaging storms occur, our comprehensive inspections and reports will give you the best possible evaluation in order to determine your portfolio needs.
Why Choose Scott's Roofing?
At the core of our company, we always put customers first. When assessing your property, we’ll only offer our services if we find issues.
On top of that, we never cut corners. That means only the best materials are used, and we meticulously aim for quality craftsmanship.
Scott Roofing has implemented a sustainability strategy in place to become completely carbon-neutral by 2030. All materials will be sourced with environmentally-friendly practices in mind and are upcycled. That way, we can divert items from the landfill and make our mark on the planet.
If you want to work with customer-focused, personalized, and environmentally responsible contractors, Scott Roofing is the best choice. Get in touch today and discover how our commercial roofing services can transform your Lafayette property.